The Investment Real Estate Group of Companies is seeking a Brokerage Associate based out of the home office in York, PA.
The Investment Real Estate Group of Companies (IREGC) is composed of real estate centric entities focused on the self storage industry. The various companies provide brokerage services, feasibility studies, property management, development and construction services, general self storage consulting and insurance products. In addition, we own a portfolio of self storage properties. Our market area includes the eight States in the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast. Learn more at www.irellc.com.
IREGC currently employs 40 people overall with 14 of those in the home office. We have converted an old stone grist mill built in 1831 and the adjoining miller’s house into our offices. The setting is rural and safe. We strive to maintain a friendly, family-like work atmosphere. At times the work can be hectic and other times very mellow; adaptability is key. IREGC employees are team oriented where all colleagues wear many hats and help each other succeed. While business is the priority, colleagues are encouraged to live healthy, balanced lives. We are rapidly growing, and this is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate. Our company is guided by the core values of doing the right thing for our clients; being enthusiastic, energetic, tenacious and competitive; driving the miles, working hard and smart; having fun; and being caring, compassionate and authentic.
The Brokerage Associate’s primary role is to assist the brokerage team with cold calls into IRE’s established marketing territory. In addition to cold calling, the Brokerage Associate will also be responsible for updating and maintaining a CRM system, website user managment, and supporting the brokerage team with various administrative responsibilities.
- Make a minimum of 150 cold calls per week into assigned market.
- Work with Director of Brokerage/Brokerage Advisor(s) to establish calling territories on a weekly basis.
- Upwards of 30 hours per week on the phone cold calling self storage owners
- Identify self storage facilities for acquisition and call owners to discuss selling their facility
- Assist brokerage team with collection of property information for valuations and marketing packages
- Update the IRE database with owner contact information and updated property information
- Approve website account requests and contact buyers who are interested in our listings
- Coordinate and Schedule Appointments for the brokerage team.
We are looking for someone who thrives in an environment of growth, change and creativity with each day being a little different from the last. We’re also looking for someone who likes and is capable of working independently. We’re looking for a natural networker, who is grounded, results driven and highly organized.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Add energy to every conversation.
- Tell a joke at no one’s expense.
- Offer help to the team before being asked.
- Highlight good work from your team members.
- Leave things more organized than you found them.
- Get smarter at your job through training and/or books.
- Figure out what didn’t work.
- Surface and highlight difficult decisions.
- Encourage curiosity.
- Ask why.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred,
- 1-3 years of experience in a sales role – real estate experience not required
- Exceptional networking/people skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Please fill out the following online questionnaire: https://forms.gle/QGENzuc3jBkTj5Tg7
- Then submit your cover letter and resume for consideration at [email protected] Please specify “Brokerage Associate” in the subject line.
- We will then contact you for further details such as a resume and a time to connect via phone or Skype for a preliminary interview.
- We will meet with the final applicants in person.
We look forward to hearing from you,
The IREGC Team