The Investment Real Estate Group of Companies is seeking a Brokerage Sales Representative based out of our home office in York, PA.
The Investment Real Estate Group of Companies (IREGC) is composed of real estate centric entities focused on the self-storage industry. The various companies provide brokerage services, property management, development, construction, general self-storage consulting and insurance products. In addition, we own and manage a portfolio of self-storage properties. Our market area includes the nine States in the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast. Learn more at irellc.com.
A Brokerage Sales Representative is a sales professional whose primary role is conducting cold calls into established and new market territories. A productive Brokerage Sales Representative will be compensated for delivering results. We work as a true team and results are shared. For those interested in learning about commercial real estate, this opportunity and environment will be hard to match!
- Make a minimum of 150 cold calls per week with the expectation of scheduling appointments for the brokerage team
- Update and maintain CRM system
- Prepare proposals, listing agreements, offering memorandums, letters of intent and purchase agreements
- Understand various financial metrics used to evaluate commercial real estate
- 1-year minimum experience in a sales role
- Real Estate license preferred (or ability to achieve within first year)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Click here to submit your application.
We look forward to hearing from you,
The IREGC Team