York, PA | Full Time
Construction Project Manager
The Investment Real Estate Group of Companies is seeking a Construction Project Manager based out of the home office in York, PA.
The Investment Real Estate Group of Companies (IREGC) is composed of real estate centric entities focused on the self-storage industry. The various companies provide brokerage services, property management, development, and construction services, general self-storage consulting and insurance products. In addition, we own a portfolio of self-storage properties.
Our market area includes the nine States in the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast. Learn more at www.irellc.com.
We are looking for an experienced Construction Project Manager to plan and supervise a wide range of construction projects from start to finish. Considerable candidates for this opportunity must be well-versed in all construction methodologies and procedures and able to coordinate a team of professionals of different disciplines to achieve the best results.
- Collaborate with engineers, architects and other third parties to determine the specifications of the project
- Negotiate contracts with external vendors
- Obtain permits and licenses
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
- Hire contractors and allocate responsibilities
- Supervise the work of laborers, mechanics etc. and provide guidance when needed
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports and timelines
- Proven experience as a construction project manager
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and project management principles
- MS Office experience
- Familiarity with construction/project management software
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- A team player with leadership abilities
- PMP or equivalent certification
- Land Development experience
For consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you,
The IREGC Team