Investment Real Estate Group of Companies (IREGC), York PA, IREGC owns a portfolio of self storage properties and is composed of real estate centric entities focused on the self storage industry. Established in 1998, the various companies provide brokerage services, feasibility studies, property management, development, insurance, and construction services and general self storage consulting. A rapidly growing, multifaceted organization, the IREGC market area includes the ten States in the Mid‐Atlantic and Northeast.
IREGC is seeking a Director of Acquisitions to drive and coordinate all aspects of acquisitions and real estate transactions for the organization. This new position will assist the Company in researching prospective deals, manage due diligence risk, monitor closing mechanics to verify all closing requirements have been met, and build strong, strategic partnerships. Additionally, the Director of Acquisitions will serve as a member of Leadership Team and will partner with team members to grow the company and further the vision for the organization. The successful candidate will live out company values and thrive in an environment of growth, change and creativity.
Position Qualifications Include:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field, required
- 5+ years of demonstrated, successful experience closing real estate transactions in the Commercial Real Estate Industry, necessary
- Demonstrated proficiency with technology including MS Office, necessary. Aptitude and Quickbase experience, a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Education, certification and/or training as a Transactional Paralegal, a plus
- Demonstrated community involvement, a plus
Please forward resume and cover letter to our consultants: