Investment Real Estate Group of Companies (IREGC), York PA, IREGC owns a portfolio of self-storage properties and is composed of real estate centric entities focused on the self-storage industry. Established in 1998, the various companies provide brokerage services, feasibility studies, property management, development, insurance and construction services, and general self-storage consulting. A rapidly growing, multifaceted organization, the IREGC market area includes the ten States in the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast.
IREGC is seeking an Executive Assistant to provide high-level administrative support to the President & CEO. This position will be responsible to manage the President & CEO’s professional and personal scheduling, communication, client relations, and other company logistics. The successful candidate will enjoy building relationships and thrive in an environment of growth, change, and creativity.
Position Qualifications Include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, desired
- Minimum 5 years of successful experience as an administrative/executive assistant in a professional office environment, required
- Demonstrated proficiency with technology
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with others, essential
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Demonstrated community involvement, strongly preferred
Please forward resume and cover letter to our consultants: