The Investment Real Estate Group of Companies is seeking a Facilities Manager based out of the home office in York, PA.
The Investment Real Estate Group of Companies (IREGC) is composed of real estate centric entities focused on the self-storage industry. The various companies provide brokerage services, property management, development, and construction services, general self-storage consulting and insurance products. In addition, we own a portfolio of self-storage properties. Our market area includes the nine States in the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast. Learn more at www.irellc.com.
Reporting directly to the Director of Development & Construction, we are seeking a Facilities Manager who will inspect our sites, ensure security and emergency preparedness procedures are followed, and oversee two maintenance professionals. The Facilities Manager will present a positive impression to the firm’s customers, employees, and stakeholders.
- Ensure security and emergency preparedness procedures are implemented properly across all sites.
- Develop a schedule for two maintenance professionals.
- Respond to facility maintenance requests and contract third-party vendors for repairs as necessary and in a timely manner.
- Create, manage, and distribute KPI reports.
- Oversee, supervise, and inspect the quality of work of in-house personnel and third-party vendors.
- Manage general accounting tasks, such as accounts payable, payroll and budgeting.
- Develop and manage CAPEX & R&M budgets.
- Review, submit and manage service contracts.
- Maintain an open line of communication with operations staff to resolve maintenance issues.
- Inspect all sites at least twice annually.
- Must be able to travel up to 20%.
- Multi-site facility management
- Organizational and leadership skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience with scheduling and invoicing software
- Microsoft Office experience
For consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you,
The IREGC Team