York, PA | Full Time
Human Resources Manager
The Investment Real Estate Group of Companies is seeking a Human Resources Manager based out of the home office in York, PA.
The Investment Real Estate Group of Companies (IREGC) is composed of real estate centric entities focused on the self-storage industry. The various companies provide brokerage services, property management, development, and construction services, general self-storage consulting and insurance products. In addition, we own a portfolio of self-storage properties. Our market area includes the nine States in the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast. Learn more at www.irellc.com.
The Human Resources Manager is a professional who manages and administers Human Resource generalist responsibilities in a cross-functional capacity, while maintaining confidentiality. They have excellent communication skills and keep colleagues, team members and supervisors well informed. Our Human Resources Manager presents a welcoming and professional behavior and uses sound judgment in making decisions. We strive to work together as a team to achieve results; this role is critical to our company and must be able to constructively manage conflicts that may arise. The Human Resources Manager will support and facilitate cooperation among others while setting and maintaining high-performance standards.
- Administering payroll in addition to benefit and leave programs while overseeing employee relations
- Ensure state and federal compliance through disclosure, reporting and policy
- Responsible for onboarding new employees in addition to conducting orientation
- Update personnel changes within our system, including hiring, promotions, pay increases, PTO and terminations
- Collaborate with leadership
- Identify and execute process improvements to HR administrative flow
- Preform other Human Resources related duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or relatable field
- 3 years Human Resources experience
- Must be able to utilize Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated ability to effectively partner with all levels of the organization
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
For consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you,
The IREGC Team