The Investment Real Estate Group of Companies is seeking a York based Operations Administrative Assistant
The Investment Real Estate Group of Companies (IREGC) is composed of real estate centric entities focused on the self storage industry. The various companies provide brokerage services, property management, development and construction services and insurance products. In addition, we own and manage a growing portfolio of 57 self storage properties. Our market area includes the 13 States in the Mid-Atlantic, Northeast, and Midwest. Learn more at www.irellc.com.
IREGC currently employs 85 people overall with 29 of those in the home office. We run the various businesses using the EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) methodology. At times the work can be hectic and other times very mellow; adaptability is key. IREGC employees are team oriented where all colleagues wear many hats and help each other succeed. While business is the priority, colleagues are encouraged to live healthy, balanced lives. Our company is guided by the core values of doing the right thing; be enthusiastic, energetic, and competitive; work hard and smart; have fun; and be caring, compassionate and authentic. We are rapidly growing, and this is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate.
The Operations Administrative Assistant will report to the Vice President of Operations, supporting the Operations team and corporate office. The position is based out of our home office in York, PA. The role consists of two parts, Operations team support and office administrator.
Specific duties of the Office Coordinator will include, but are certainly not limited to:
- Schedule and coordinate meetings through Outlook
- Book travel, including coordinating visit logistics for location scouting
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing basic Excel and Word-based tasks as needed
- Facilitate communication from the field to the office
- Handle general correspondence (email, phone calls, texts)
- Work hand in hand with each department
- Oversee all activities of the office, from the mundane to the extraordinary
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
- Perform clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing, scanning, and faxing
- Be a note taker and follow up on assigned tasks
- Be willing to give honest feedback
- Support with invoicing, scheduling and contracting with assigned departments
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
We are looking for someone who thrives in an environment of growth, change and creativity with each day being a little different from the last. We’re also looking for someone who likes and is capable of working independently, who is grounded and organized.
Our ideal candidate will:
· Add energy to every conversation.
· Be scrupulously organized and detail oriented.
· Always be positive and have fun at work.
· Highlight good work from your team members.
· Leave things more organized than you found them.
· Get smarter at your job through training, books, apps, etc.
· Figure out what didn’t work and make sure it is right the next time.
· Be open and embrace new ideas and projects come up.
· Problem solver.
· Encourage curiosity.
· Ask why.
We’re looking for someone with existing experience in this kind of role with positive references. Background in operations or office manager role is a plus. Of course, a pleasant and engaging personality is a must.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. printers and fax machine)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
1. Please fill out the following online questionnaire: https://forms.gle/H7VLPs5MbCTtjNwJ9
2. We will then contact you for further details such as your resumé.
3. We will meet with the final applicants in person.
We look forward to hearing from you,
The IREGC Team