Seller Representation — Why Work With Us?
Selling a storage facility can be a lucrative decision, but with so many interworking parts at play in the market, having a trusted broker on your side can ensure the best return on investment. At IRE, we have over two decades of experience brokering deals between sellers and qualified buyers. Our agents go the extra mile to assist sellers with every step of the process. From thorough property valuations to consultation meetings, strategic planning and more, IRE offers services that close worthwhile deals.
IRE seller-side self storage brokers can negotiate the best deals for sellers because they pull from multiple levels of expertise. When you work with IRE, you benefit from dedicated service provided by a broker who knows the storage facility industry inside and out. We understand what makes a valuable property, and we’ll help you get the most from yours. The IRE commitment only begins there — we’ve also familiarized ourselves with local markets to tailor our services to each seller with whom we work.
At IRE, we make it easy for property owners to receive impressive returns when they sell self storage property.
When you’re ready to sell a self storage property, choose IRE as your broker to experience a streamlined process that maximizes your return. We pay attention to every detail to broker a deal with which you’ll be satisfied. Our method is easy and intuitive:
- Get in touch: To start, reach out to your local IRE broker over the phone to discuss your property. What does it mean to you? What do you want to get from it? Is it in good condition, or does it need a lot of work? How long do you want to keep it? We’ll even come out for a tour and give tips for improving your property’s value.
- Produce a valuation: Getting the best return on your investment starts with a thorough valuation. We will work with everything from handwritten ledgers to sophisticated software management tools to provide you with the most accurate property valuation possible, free of charge. Our brokers will also perform a multi-faceted market analysis to develop a complete plan to sell your facility.
- Review the valuation: IRE brokers value your input, so when the valuation is complete, we’ll sit down with you to explain each element and solidify the plan. You can use this time to ask questions and provide further information that could help seal a deal.
- List your property: When you come to an agreement with our broker, you’ll sign a listing contract and put your property up for sale. Count on IRE to design an attractive and comprehensive portfolio displaying your facility, coupled with useful information that will draw in qualified buyers. We’ll feature your property on our highly trafficked self storage facility database, list it at trade shows or networking events and implement other strategies that create lucrative sales.
- Close the deal: Selling your facility to a qualified buyer is our top priority, and we’ll produce results in a timely manner. Our brokers will handle the negotiation process and troubleshoot any snags to keep the transaction moving forward. Upon closing, we’ll ensure everyone involved has the correct documentation, settling sheets and prorations.
Get Started With Investment Real Estate
With connections up and down the Eastern Seaboard, IRE is the best self storage business broker for sellers ready to turn a profit. Our team has offices in Pennsylvania, Virginia and Connecticut, allowing us to tap into multiple local markets to find the most qualified buyer for your facility. To get started, request a free property valuation or contact the IRE team today!