- York, PA
- Home Office
The Financial Analyst will analyze past financial performance to predict future performance and to advise the company on its financial strategy. Reporting directly to the Senior Financial Analyst, we are seeking someone who will:
- Be scrupulously organized and detail oriented yet understand the big picture.
- Work thoroughly and independently, getting things done in a professional manner.
- Be a positive first impression for the firm’s customers, employees and stakeholders.
- Be extremely pro-active in supporting administration and operations.
- Be open and embracing as new ideas and projects arise.
- Be a lateral thinker and problem solver.
- Possess a positive “can do” attitude no matter what the situation.
The Investment Real Estate Group of Companies (IREGC) is composed of real estate-centric entities focused on the self-storage industry. The various companies provide property management, development, and construction services, general self-storage consulting and insurance products. In addition, we own a portfolio of self-storage properties. Our market area includes the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast. Learn more at www.irellc.com.
IREGC employees are team-oriented where all colleagues wear many hats and help each other succeed. While business is the priority, colleagues are encouraged to live healthy, balanced lives. Our company is guided by the core values of doing the right thing for our clients, being engaged, enthusiastic and competitive, working hard and smart, having fun, and being compassionate and authentic.
Specific duties and functions of the position include, but are certainly not limited to:
- Develops complex financial models in Excel.
- Aids in underwriting analysis for potential acquisitions or refinancings.
- Finalizes rent prorations prior to closing self storage real estate deals.
- Compiles and summarizes market research reports and data.
- Analyzes property operations.
- Develops automated reporting and forecasting tools for more efficient use of data.
- Prepares operational budgeting and forecasting.
- Assists in execution of reporting and data management strategies.
- Assists in the preparation and creation of investment committee memoranda.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
We’re looking for someone with the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field required.
- 1-3 years of experience in an investment/financial role in real estate.
- Exceptional financial modeling skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Power BI, Publisher and Word.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of project management.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Duties performed in a standard, indoor office environment.
- Be stationary for prolonged periods of time.
- Inputs data with repetitive motion (typing).
- Stooping, bending, twisting, reaching and repetitive motion may be required in completion of job duties.
Click here to apply.
We look forward to hearing from you,
The IREGC Team