Relief Property Manager
- Northampton, MA
This position will have a rotating schedule working across the Northampton, Southampton, and Springfield sites.
The Relief Property Manager is responsible for the daily operations of an assigned self-storage facility within the Moove In Self Storage portfolio of properties. You will follow the Property Manager’s direction for his or her facility while you are managing the property in his or her absence. All Property Managers represent our company in a professional manner with a positive attitude, willingness to help tenants and customers, with an eagerness to learn and do your best every day.
Moove In Self Storage (MISS) is a locally owned and operated storage portfolio with locations in Pennsylvania, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Iowa, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Delaware. We are growing and expanding into new and existing markets. Learn more at www.moovein.com.
Moove In Self Storage employees are team-oriented where all colleagues wear many hats and help each other succeed. While business is the priority, colleagues are encouraged to live healthy, balanced lives. Our company is guided by the core values of doing the right thing for our clients, being engaged, enthusiastic and competitive, working hard and smart, having fun, and being compassionate and authentic.
- Interact daily with customers and present storage options to meet their needs.
- Communicate with customers via email, telephone and in person as outlined in the Operations Manual.
- Visually inspect the facility daily; address maintenance and cleanliness issues as needed.
- Make daily bank deposits and deliveries to the Post Office.
- Be responsible for accurate computer accounting records and petty cash funds.
- Timely collection of rent, deposits, assessed fees and other fees.
- Selling retail merchandise such as locks, packing materials and boxes.
- Make past due calls to delinquent accounts.
- May be required to work other facilities and events as needed.
- Be thoroughly familiar with emergency procedures such as dealing with fires, criminal activity, accidents, natural or “man-made” disasters.
- Participate in training programs or seminars at management’s request.
- Other duties as assigned.
$19 – $20 per hour
- Valid Driver’s License.
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer service or sales role.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Publisher, and Word.
- Property Management experience is a plus.
- Bilingual preferred.
- Must be able to traverse the location and inspect the entire property in varying weather conditions.
- Able to sit for long periods of time.
- Stooping, bending, twisting, reaching and repetitive motion may be required in the completion of job duties.
- Ability to travel to locations other than the facility for the purpose of completing company errands.
- Must be able to lift 25+ pounds.
Click here to apply.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The IREGC Team