Senior Financial Analyst
- York, PA
- Home Office
The Senior Financial Analyst will analyze past financial performance to predict future performance and to advise the company on its financial strategy. Reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer, we are seeking someone who will:
- Be scrupulously organized and detail oriented yet understand the big picture.
- Work thoroughly and independently, getting things done in a professional manner.
- Be a positive first impression for the firm’s customers, employees and stakeholders.
- Be extremely pro-active in supporting administration and operations.
- Be open and embracing as new ideas and projects arise.
- Be a lateral thinker and problem solver.
- Possess a positive “can do” attitude no matter what the situation.
The Investment Real Estate Group of Companies (IREGC) is composed of real estate-centric entities focused on the self-storage industry. In addition, we own and operate a portfolio of over 70 locations with a stated goal of reaching 100 stores by the end of 2025. Our market area includes thirteen states in the Mid-Atlantic and Northeastern regions, and beyond. IREGC provides property management, development & construction services, and insurance products. Learn more at www.irellc.com.
IREGC employees are team-oriented where all colleagues wear many hats and help each other succeed. While business is the priority, colleagues are encouraged to live healthy, balanced lives. Our company is guided by the core values of doing the right thing for our clients, being engaged, enthusiastic and competitive, working hard and smart, being positive, being compassionate and authentic, and having fun and celebrating success.
Specific duties and functions of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Develops complex financial projections and builds models in Excel, or other appropriate financial modeling software.
- Understands key business drivers in the self storage industry.
- Drives underwriting analysis for potential acquisitions or refinancings.
- Assists in rent prorations prior to closing self storage real estate deals.
- Compiles and summarizes market research reports and data.
- Analyzes property operations.
- Performs research and analysis as required.
- Develops automated reporting and forecasting tools for more efficient use of data.
- Prepares operational budgeting and forecasting.
- Assists in execution of reporting and data management strategies.
- Creates and prepares financing and investment committee memoranda.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
We’re looking for someone with the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field required.
- 2-5 years of experience in an investment/financial role in real estate, self storage a plus.
- Exceptional financial modeling skills.
- Ability to perform in a tight deadline driven environment with ever changing priorities.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Power BI, Publisher and Word.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of project management.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Click here to apply.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The IREGC Team