Understanding Self-Storage Software and 3 Platforms That May Benefit Your Business
Staying up to date with the latest software advancements helps you stand out from the competition. Better control and increased business efficiency lead to better customer experiences, boosting your reviews. Generate more earnings by investing in self-storage management software for your facilities.
What Is Self-Storage Software?
A self-storage management platform allows you to manage your units remotely. Software can show available units, payment processing, client balances and more. More control over your workflow provides organization and saves you time and money on labor, so you can prioritize other business tasks as needed.
3 Top-Rated Storage Business Software Platforms to Try
Convenient services benefit both you and your customers. Some of today’s most popular storage locker software programs allow users to enroll in reoccurring payments and access unit information online. Consider some of these user-friendly programs with additional insights and real-time data.
1. Easy Storage Solutions
Rated as the top management software on GetApp, Easy Storage Solutions provides an excellent platform for small and medium-sized storage unit operators. It offers an all-in-one approach to serve the needs of self-storage businesses. The software provides your company with the following:
- A secure website: Allow your tenants to reserve units and pay online.
- Billing and accounting services: Send payment reminders, offer recurring billing and access accounting reports.
- Integrated services: Automate your tasks and ask questions with technical support.
2. SiteLink Web Edition
The SiteLink Web Edition program offers digital solutions for single-facility and multifacility operators. Versatility allows you to connect your user base to your smartphone, tablet and computer. So far, over 14,000 businesses have chosen this software. Some of its features include:
- Facility security features: Secure your facility with gate system integration, and give tenants an interactive property map.
- Online services: Offer online bookings, payment processing, electronic form signing and sign-ups for notifications.
- Data reports: Access accounting and marketing reports to analyze your operations.
3. storEDGE Management Software
Studies show that all-in-one storEDGE Management Software helps self-storage owners increase efficiency for 9.5% more profit. This storage locker management system offers remote control on any internet-connected device. Benefit from some of these incorporated services:
- Tenant relationship management: Record customer data and benefit from email, phone, and mail communication.
- Easy-to-use reporting: Stay informed with financial and management summaries.
- Automated tasks: Facilitate move-ins online and automatically require an insurance enrollment to increase security.
Your Trusted Source for Self-Storage Strategies
Since 1998, Investment Real Estate, LLC has helped self-storage owners optimize their businesses. Our knowledgeable professionals provide expertise in property management, construction, development, and more. Call us at 717-779-0804, or contact us online to learn more about how we can help you streamline your operations and increase revenue.